10 February 2011

winter's slumber...


So remember that project I mentioned about cleaning out our closet and dressers?  Well...I have slowly been working on it.  It has been put on hold while I get over my little sinus infection.  I have been taking every opportunity to curl up in bed and read on my iPad for 5 minutes until I fall asleep.  Remember that post about 30 before 30?  Well #9 can be crossed off the list.  Anyhow, I think I am on the upswing...and well rested!

Anyhow, if you are looking for a good book to read, I am reading Promises to Keep by Jane Green.  I love that every chapter ends with a recipe.  There is one in particular I can't wait to try out.  Lets just say there are loads chocolate and it is called the Neiman Marcus Chocolate chip cookie.  



Scarlett

1 comments:

Mum aka Nana said...

My Sweet Daughter...I am so glad you are on the road to recovery and I cannot wait until you make the cookies...YumYum
Give Sweet Ethan my love and David a Hug!
Hugs, Kisses & Lots of Love For You All