21 February 2011

clean day....


Cleaning....it is something we all have to do.  I recently tried Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products and fell in love.  First of all, they smell so good, they actually make you want to use them!  I just wish I had found them sooner so I thought I'd share my good find with you.  I bought mine from soap.com and love how they magically arrive at my door without having to bundle my little man up in his winter gear for trip #3 to target for the week.  I must say their candles are amazing too.  Spring cleaning may actually smell like a flower this year.  


Scarlett

1 comments:

The Gannons said...

You are the 2nd person I've heard mention Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products in the past few days... I'm gonna have to try them out- I love me a good cleaning product! :)
Happy Cleaning!
Bekah