13 April 2012

bits of Bennett...


Its been too long since I've posted any photos of Bennett...and oh my how fast he is growing!  I didn't think those chubby cheeks could get any chubbier, but they have!  I've been so busy standing in my pantry and the isles of the grocery stores {yes, stores}, so blogging has fallen to the bottom of the list.  


Many people have emailed and called about going dairy and soy free.  Thanks for all your thoughts and advice.  Blogging about it has put me in touch with someone who has been the biggest help.  By day 6 of starting the "diet" I noticed a difference in Bennett's crying and skin.  His little ear lobes went from crusted over to clear and his complexion cleared up.  Things seem to be improving but I must admit....Easter weekend was tough.  All of the chocolate I couldn't eat and eating out was mission impossible.  I noticed the next 3 days were tough on Bennett.  I'm learning what I can eat...what I can't.  I did try to give Bennett the nutramagen formula a few times to help get "good" milk into his little body sooner.  Mr. Man refused to drink any more than an ounce of it.  They say a good 3 weeks...so I'm curious what week 3 will bring. 

Mr. Bennett has the sweetest smiles and cutest pouty lip.  Ethan can't hold him enough or give him enough tickles.  I love how Bennett wakes up for feedings at night without crying....just little coos.  Ethan also is the first to be alarmed if Bennett is upset and no one is responding quick enough!  

Here are a few photos from the past few weeks...




smiles at 4 weeks

Ethan listening to Bennett's heart with my stethoscope



mr blue eyes


"I don't eat very much:)"

Our first "great" morning after sleeping through the night!!!!

5 week chair photo

6 week chair photo

7 week chair photo

1 comments:

Nana/aka Mum said...

Cannot believe how fast Bennett is growing...Gotta just love his sweet cheeks...Precious boy...I am the luckiest Nana in the whole wide world to have such beautiful grandsons. Thank you again (Scarlett & David)... I love you all!