12 April 2012

video...then what?



I consider myself a pretty decently organized person.  However, it took me a good two years to figure out that I cannot keep up with printing photos and placing them into labeled albums.  It was too expensive and time consuming.  I finally came to be okay with backing my photos up to SmugMug where they are organized and safe.  I have traded in my photo albums to making a book on iPhoto for each year of the boys life for their birthday...much easier to display on the coffee table too!

But when it comes videos, I have them everywhere:  YouTube, on my computer, iPhone, and a slew on our digital video camera.  I have no idea where to store them where they are safe and easy to upload to, watch, and share.  The videos are precious clips of Ethan and Bennett.  I could breathe a deep sigh of relief if I knew I had them in one safe place.

Does anyone recommend a website?  I prefer online to an external hard drive...because they too can get broken, lost, or stolen.  And while I'm at it....a new video camera.  I just dropped my flip video camera 4 inches and totally broke it and lost all the video of Bennett's first days at home.  Urrgghhh.  Any advice is welcome:)

0 comments: