30 April 2012

a planner for a planner...

 It is a little late in the year to be looking for a planner, but if you are I have loved my Erin Condren Life Planner.  I have loved the colors and how you can personalize your cover with a photo of your sweet ones or pick a design.

I found it a great place to keep with up To-Do's that I would have never put in my calendar on my iPhone.  I love how it divides the day up into morning/afternoon/night with plenty of space to jot down other notes.  It comes with a handy plastic zip sleeve in back for storing invitations, etc.  Also comes with tons of stickers to make your life easier.  And to my nurse friends....there is also a monthly calendar to help visualize shifts, etc.

I believe the calendar is on sale now...so if you want to try it now is the time!




0 comments: